Cancellation 19th March

We have made the decision to cancel the meeting this Thursday 19th March, due to the retirement of the owner of the raptor rescue centre and the COVID-19 outbreak. We will keep you informed of our decision regarding the remaining meetings this season depending on the latest government advice.