Cancellation 19th March

We have made the decision to cancel the meeting this Thursday 19th March, due to the retirement of the owner of the raptor rescue centre and the COVID-19 outbreak. We will keep you informed of our decision regarding the remaining meetings this season depending on the latest government advice.

We are using cookies on our website

Please confirm, if you accept our tracking cookies. You can also decline the tracking, so you can continue to visit our website without any data sent to third party services.